IIBA Webinar - Getting Business Analysis Right by Maria Montgomery, August 8, 2023 12 -1 PM
Getting Business Analysis Right
by Maria Montgomery
About the Event
How to unleash excellence in business analysis and build a world class BA practice to align strategy, outcomes and ultimately achieve greater results!
What we'll cover:
- Why getting business analysis right is crucial for organisational success?
- A comprehensive guide that equips professionals with practical tips, key principles, and essential capabilities to exceed the 50% success rate.
- Where to focus your efforts to build business analysts' capabilities and establish a centre of excellence?
- Deliver more accurate and relevant analysis and make a greater impact.
- Unique approaches, methodologies, and tools developed or employed throughout Maria’s career.
This event is virtual via Zoom. RSVP here for the Zoom meeting link.
About Maria Montgomery
With a wealth of experience leading challenging and complex business transformations, coupled with her entrepreneurial background, Maria possesses the in-depth knowledge and expertise to guide and support individuals and teams in achieving their goals. Her holistic approach, combined with her strong analytical skills, ensures that individuals receive comprehensive and tailored guidance throughout their journeys.
Motivated by her deep-seated desire to assist individuals and organisations, Maria thrives on tackling complex problems and uncovering innovative approaches to work. Over the years, she has had the privilege of working in a diverse range of large and medium-sized organizations that exhibit rapid growth, allowing her to gain extensive experience and expertise.
When not busy managing and coaching her clients, she dedicates her time to her two children and husband, engaging in gym workouts, pilates sessions, and indulging in the pleasure of reading a good book.
Connect with Maria:
Her Book: “The Art of Getting Business Analysis Right”