ECBA Study Group Sessions - March, 2020
IIBA Hawaii 2020 ECBA Study Group
The IIBA Hawaii Chapter is continuing to closely follow the evolving COVID-19 public health situation. We will follow the CDC’s approach focused on actions to slow the transmission of COVID-19, therefore we are taking the following actions:
- Our ECBA Study Group series will be held online – please see meeting details below
IIBA Hawaii Chapter is proud to offer the Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™) Study Group. The ECBA study group will consist of 1 hour in-person sessions every Friday in March that will cover the material and information needed to help you pass the knowledge-based exam. The Study group will be led by IIBA Hawaii volunteers that are passionate about business analysis. The ECBA study group is open to everyone that wants to attend.
4 Fridays in March and April
ECBA Study Group Session Dates:
- March 6
- March 13 - Cancelled
- March 20 - Online
- March 27 - Online
- April 3 (New!) - Online
Time: 3:30 - 4:30 PM (1 hour, each week throughout March)
(note time changed from 3-4 PM to 3:30 - 4:30 PM)
WebEx Meeting Information:
- Meeting link: https://iiba.webex.com/iiba/j.php?MTID=m6cda24e3db0f9948f84fae7065658efd
- Meeting number: 737 490 460
- Meeting Psword: e4cD2drRMY8
- Meeting Call-In: use VOIP, or dial (425) 436-6366 and enter access code 159351
- Meeting Dates: 3/20, 3/27, 4/3
- Meeting Time: 3:30 – 4:30 PM
If you encounter any registration problems, please email "firstname.lastname@example.org" and we will register you manually. - Mahalo!
Click the registration button below.